The CPMR is currently looking to recruit an expert to support the team with capitalisation activities (in particular, the fine-tuning of the BEST MED Sustainable Path and Cultural Routes Model (MED S&C Path) and other related activities).
The profile of the applicants must comply with the following criteria:
- Expertise in and thorough experience related to sustainable (and cultural) tourism.
- Expertise in tourism management and decision-making.
- Knowledge of the characteristics of tourism and its key actors in the Mediterranean area.
- Understanding of the latest research and policy developments of sustainable tourism at European and Mediterranean levels.
- Relevant project references, including experience in drafting similar documents.
- Fluency in English and proven technical writing and communication skills.
In case you are interested or you know someone who might be interested in this offer, you can find further information here.